Thursday, March 22, 2012

Magazine Page Flowers- DIY Party Decorations

The thought of dropping a bunch of cash for bridal shower decorations that would go in the trash at the end of the day didn't sit well with me.
It didn't support the "reduce, reuse, recycle" and "spend less, save more" I'm going for these days.
 I decided to look around and use what I had to make my own decorations.
A stack of Bridal magazines the Bride-to-be had left in the trunk of my car seemed like a good place to start, very "bridal".
I could save money, recycle and create something special for the Bride (Win-Win-Win).

Simple.
Going through each magazine, I tore out any pages with a neutral color scheme.
After cutting the pages into flowerish shapes, I grouped them together by size and color.
I attached them by poking a pipe cleaner through the centers.

No comments:

Post a Comment